Kidneys are a twin organ, one of the most important in the human body. Kidneys cleanse the blood of germs, toxins, infections.
In addition, it is the kidneys that are responsible for maintaining the water-salt balance in the body, the production of red blood cells, blood pressure and perform many other important functions.
Habits slowly killing the kidneys:
- Smoking and alcohol are toxins in the body
- Lack of healthy sleep – the kidney tissue is renewed in a dream. And if you do not sleep a lot, the work of the body may be disrupted.
- A lot of caffeine – its strong diuretic properties contribute to dehydration of the body and increase the burden on the kidneys.
- Sedentary lifestyle – leads to stagnation in the kidneys.
- Lack of vitamin B6 – it should come on the day of 1.3 ml, vitamin is in potatoes, fish, poultry, fruits.
- Untimely emptying the bladder – leads to kidney failure, incontinence.
- A large volume of sodium is contained in the salt. If you eat a lot, the kidneys will be loaded, will not be able to cope with their tasks.
- Unreasoned diets are those that burn fat, expose kidneys and leave them unprotected.
- A lot of protein – it does not accumulate in the body, but is excreted by the kidneys. If they do not cope with a lot of protein, stones appear.
- There is not enough water – water flushes out toxins.
Kidney health is very important! Therefore, follow these rules and tell your friends!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Detox
The Intercept has obtained evidence that chemical conglomerate 3M knew about the health dangers of perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and perfluorooctanoic acid …
Did you know? Fluoride — a trace mineral which is added to certain toothpastes and the public’s water supply — …
That’s much longer than the warnings on traditional cigarette packs in the United States. Nicotine, the e-cigarette warning says, is “addictive …